Sunday, May 08, 2011

She gave her wings to leave the nest...

Scouten caught herself a stomach bug on Thursday, she so sweetly shared it with her Grandma C, who I hope is in bed right now. So the three of us, close as we are, will not get to be together this mother's day. It makes me pretty blue, but I also know we will celebrate when we go to my sister's later in the month to celebrate my niece's high school graduation.

We are trying to make the best of the day, starting with the Mother's day flowers we have been working on for Scouten's grandma's! Scouten designed the pot to put the flowers in...

Mama and Daddy added a care label.

Then we planted some cute flowers









Here's our finished product:



Here's a couple other things that have made me smile this mother's day. My reason for celebration and a gift from my girl and my sweet husband...and yes I totally picked it out, he isn't a mind reader!





And something that did NOT make me smile...

1 comment:

Cj's World said...

How can I get some of those precious flowers for MY garden??