Monday, May 23, 2011

Aint it a glorious day? Right as a morning in May.

A few months ago, Mom, Scouten and I were in this ridiculous baby store. By ridiculous, I mean the display window had a round crib in it, complete with chandelier. Luckily the clothes only went up to 2t and Scouten was wearing 3t's already! Anyway, the store also had a chalkboard in the back that was set up for kids to play with, instead of breaking all the uber-expensive toys. Scouten thought it was AWESOME. Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa Coash showed up with a 4ft x 4ft square...




Scouten didn't hesitate or look twice...she was asking for the chalk before Grandpa even got the level out...
I think this one is called animal silhouettes in the grass...or maybe that's just what it looks like to me...she says her abc's while she's drawing, so maybe it's a great story and I just don't get it.
Scouten wasn't the only one to have fun with the chalkboard. Grandpa got in the act as well. That's a picture of Scouten he's drawing...I don't know about the curly hair, but I sure didn't ask either...

No comments: