Monday, October 31, 2011

The Itsty-Bitsy Spider went up the water spout...

Our church had a "Candyland" party last night for kids Scouten's age and a little older. We've been talking about a "Halloween Party" all week - and needless to say she was excited. I had no idea what to expect, and at the last second talked Sean into dressing up too - I was already planning on it, as one of my co-workers brought in a spiderweb cape and I knew I needed to wear that!

As an adult, I thought "Candyland" was a blast. It was set up like the game, with game stations throughout the gameboard where kids could stop and play for prizes. At the end, a snowcone station, where you could pick your flavor. As the mama of a 2-year-old that doesn't breathe so well after a night in the cold, an indoor Halloween event was great!! Well done CC UMC!

No comments: